Skip to main content

Beautiful eyes

http://DoWeeklyWork.com/?userid=454673

The sparkle in your beautiful eyes
your smile, laugh, your touch
are just a few of many reasons
I love you oh so much

Knowing I can talk to you
about any and everything
and knowing together we will get
through whatever life may bring

I could search the whole world over
and this I know is true
I would never find another love
like the love I found with you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am still here........

Bring me back from this nightmare of dreams  It’s where you left me to be  Screaming in my sleep  But sleeping soundlessly  Why don’t you help me  Like you said you always would  It’s not like you to break this promise  You never have before  I promise to love you juss like you forgot me  I promise to not need you juss like you don’t need me  I promise to love you always  Even if you don’t love me  Tossing and turning but staying as still as stong  I’m seeing you there  Walking away as you often do  But you’re always there waiting  I want things to be the way they were before  But i’m afraid that it won’t happen  Take me away from feeling anything  But bring me back to feel something