Skip to main content

Music is liffe

What i can tell you?
It is anyone hwo dont cnow what is music?
Noooonnn
Everyone lovee music!
It 's Everyone liffestyle.
Me to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one wish.......

If i could have Just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday. To the sound of your breath on my neck, The warmth of your lips on my cheek, The touch of your fingers on my skin, And the feel of your heart beating with mine.... Knowing that i could never find that filing,  With anyone other than you.

Search me,,,,,,

Search through my heart  Whether there is love or hate for you  Search through my soul  Whether there are feelings or there is a special place for you  Search through my mind,  What i have for you or What i think about you.  Search through all my belonging, Where you will found only you.  Search throughout my life,  You will found Everything that I have for you,  The warm love in my soul , The special feeling in my soul,  The sweet dream in my mind,  Which all for you. 

A self-courage,,,,,,,,,

I told my self i'd be okay  I could live Without you  I was wrong  I couldn't survive the day, It was so long when you were away. You asked me  Would i be alright.  I laughed in your face  But on my own i cried  Convincing myself it was only one night.  Knowing deep down i should have tried. We are together now and then  It's not enough  It's just not fair.  I love you with all my heart  But we are forced to remain apart . It’s not enough  It's just not fair  I need you every day, but can’t ask you to be there.  I’m still here  Bring me back from this nightmare of dreams  It’s where you left me to be  Screaming in my sleep  But sleeping soundlessly  Why don’t you help me  Like you said you always would  It’s not like you to break this promise  You never have before  I promise to forget you juss...