Skip to main content

A dream within a dream


Take this kiss upon the brow!
And,in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong,who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! Yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep-while I weep!
O God! Can i not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp ?
O God! Can i not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?




Rezultate imazhesh për star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is love ............

LOVE is ....... Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what i feel for you,  Each and every day. Love is like a smile,  Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion,  That keeps us going strong.  I love you with my heart , My body and my soul, I love the wey i keep loving, Like a love i can't control.  So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,  And i have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.  That's what is love!!! ©poem around the world!

Without direction.........

Floating in the air without direction  Released from the burning tar  Loosing sight and orientation  Of the black dove that flew too far  Untouched the ash keeps on burning  Phased by the baldes of light  Smoke-thick air in teh yearning  Soucked quickly in a fright  The bud remains,the whitness gone  Ashtray full, not long cleaned  Looked bright, easily shone  Like the teeth of French Queen  Holding now the heavy troubles  The Ashtray keeps still and waits  An obliged servant never blubbers  Holding still for the balt