Skip to main content

I wont you..........



You wake up and he's on your mind ,
Another subject, you can't find.
You used to think it was just a bluff,
But now you realize, you're in love.

You see him and can't help but smile. 
Think of him for miles and miles .
Weak in the knees when he comes through .
You know his eyes see right through you.

You don't care what People say.
You want to be with him all the day.
Seeing him you can't get enough.
And you can see that you’re in love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Without direction.........

Floating in the air without direction  Released from the burning tar  Loosing sight and orientation  Of the black dove that flew too far  Untouched the ash keeps on burning  Phased by the baldes of light  Smoke-thick air in teh yearning  Soucked quickly in a fright  The bud remains,the whitness gone  Ashtray full, not long cleaned  Looked bright, easily shone  Like the teeth of French Queen  Holding now the heavy troubles  The Ashtray keeps still and waits  An obliged servant never blubbers  Holding still for the balt

Could you..........

  I promptly smeared the map of dayly With splashing paint in one quick motion I have displayed on a tray of jelly The slanted cheekbones of the oqean Upon the fish scales'tinsel pattern I've read unknown lips'salute And you, Could you have played A nocturne On a waterspout for a flute?
A simple poem just to make day happy! Silence Is Golden It is not your conversation, that keeps me entertained, but rather the way you look at me that makes me feel sustained. It's the curve of your lips, and the curl of your hair, tis all of the little things, that make me stop and stare. It is not your intellegence, that drew me close to you, it is not your sense of humor, that has thrown me all ascew. It's the touch of your hand, and the thoughts in your head, tis all of the little things, the things that don't get said. It's not your vivid history, that's made me fall in love, it's not your comprehension, of the world, or what's above. It is your soft temprement, and the way you smile at me, tis all of the little things, that make me want to see. It is not when we are talking,  that I want to know some more, it is not whilst you teach me, I learn what I'm looking for. It is the time we spend alone, and the time in utter silence, tis all of t...