Skip to main content

The trigger of my mind!

Image

Unlocked the secrets of my mind, 
Captured moments frozen in time, 
Left to drift freely, 
It is a universe inside, 
No rules to govern by or abide. 
Just an open highway for my soul to ride. 
In the cosmic abyss, where i drive. 
Out in the open where only in shadows, 
Galaxies can hide ....
Within this cosmic array ,
This journey of divine.... 
The explosive energy, 
When ideas collide. 
My stellar revolver, 
The trigger of my mind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am the traveler,,,,,,

I am the traveler!  The sun is shining bright  Shining with all It's might  Although its baking the ground below  Im still covered from head to toe.  What should i do?  Instead of taking a bike  Up a mountain, i hike  Everything will be in sight  Hopefully no mosquitoes will bite!  Where to go? Hopefully no name knows!  Well, lets get on with this show! 
How many Luther lovers live in this planet? I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this nation will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream... “ ” Martin Luther King Jr. (1963) Du you think this will stand  on this days we live?

A self-courage,,,,,,,,,

I told my self i'd be okay  I could live Without you  I was wrong  I couldn't survive the day, It was so long when you were away. You asked me  Would i be alright.  I laughed in your face  But on my own i cried  Convincing myself it was only one night.  Knowing deep down i should have tried. We are together now and then  It's not enough  It's just not fair.  I love you with all my heart  But we are forced to remain apart . It’s not enough  It's just not fair  I need you every day, but can’t ask you to be there.  I’m still here  Bring me back from this nightmare of dreams  It’s where you left me to be  Screaming in my sleep  But sleeping soundlessly  Why don’t you help me  Like you said you always would  It’s not like you to break this promise  You never have before  I promise to forget you juss...